A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
Z = 26.
Based on above rule, you need to find an eleven letter word whose letter sum is equal to 52.
what does this picture(rebus) riddle means ?
A small town is visited by an ice-cream truck every day. On the first day of February, the truck visits as usual and 5 children, one from each of the first 5 houses on the street buys an ice cream that is of the different flavor from each other along with a completely different topping.
Go through the details below and find out which child lives in which house and bought which ice-cream flavor with which topping:
1. Jim lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought mango ice cream.
2. Joyce, whose house has an even number, bought the cherry topping. Nancy does not live next to Joyce.
3. The blackcurrant ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the butterscotch ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have chocolate ice cream.
5. Mike had banana ice cream. He hates banana cherry.
6. The child who had the cashew topping lives in house number 5. Dustin does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.
I know a country, If you remove the last alphabet of its name, it will become a part of your body. Do you name it?
Which of the below owl is odd one out?
What does the following BrainBat signifies?
I have a five and a three-gallon jar. Assuming there is an infinite supply of water, how can I measure one-gallon water?
One is to three as three is to five and five is to four and four is the magic number.
What is the pattern?
A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible?
Can you identify the direction in which this bus is moving; left or right?
Hint: The bus is moving on the roads of London.
After undergoing a successful eye operation, A blind girl has just boarded a train to her home. The doctor asked her to open the bandages after 3 hours. On her train journey, she opened the bandages and within a fraction of the time she commits suicide by jumping off the train.
Though her operation was successful, Why did she commit suicide?
The inventor of the Rubik’s Cube didn’t realize he’d built a puzzle until he scrambled it the first time and tried to restore it.