In an office's desk, you find a unique method that shows the current day of the month. Two numbered cubes are used to depict the current date.
Can you find out the numbers on both the cubes so that each date can be mentioned using them?
Please note that you have to use both the cubes to display any date. Thus the 1st day must be represented by 01 and so on.
Can you move 2 matchsticks to form four equal sized squares.
There's a day, that comes around once a year.
To celebrate the man, you hold dear.
He gave you life, love and will pick you up if you fall.
When it comes to guys like him, He's the best of all.
Who is he?
What is the next number in this matchsticks series riddle?
I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
A small town is visited by an ice-cream truck every day. On the first day of February, the truck visits as usual and 5 children, one from each of the first 5 houses on the street buys an ice cream that is of the different flavor from each other along with a completely different topping.
Go through the details below and find out which child lives in which house and bought which ice-cream flavor with which topping:
1. Jim lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought mango ice cream.
2. Joyce, whose house has an even number, bought the cherry topping. Nancy does not live next to Joyce.
3. The blackcurrant ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the butterscotch ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have chocolate ice cream.
5. Mike had banana ice cream. He hates banana cherry.
6. The child who had the cashew topping lives in house number 5. Dustin does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.
In case you were starting to feel confident, this one was meant for third graders in Vietnam. The answer is 66, but we don't blame you for scratching your head about how they got there.
Can you find the hidden animal in the picture below?
That attorney is my brother, testified the accountant.
But the attorney testified he didn't have a brother.
Who is lying?
Get total of 120 by using five zeros 0,0,0,0,0 and any one mathematical operator.
Do you ?
Which Burger Is Different in below image?
In 2011, people playing Foldit, an online puzzle game about protein folding, resolved the structure of an enzyme that causes an Aids-like disease in monkeys. Researchers had been working on the problem for 13 years. The gamers solved it in three weeks.