Once while in his court, King Akbar asked Birbal to write something on a wall that makes one sad when read in good times and makes one happy when read in sad times.
He took only a few moment and wrote something that fit the requirements. What did he write?
Five lovely ladies(Sophia, Isabella, Madison, Emma and Olivia) planned a picnic.
They each buy one thing each for the picnic.
Sophia, Emma and Olivia got a drink : orange-Juice, apple-juice, and mango-juice.
Olivia got the drink with the same letter as the one in her first name.
Emma loves mango-juice.
The other two bring some food : chocolates and pizza.
Also Madison is allergic to cheese.
So which ladies bought what ?
Can you find a seven digit number which describes itself. The first digit is the number of zeros in the number. The second digit is the number of ones in the number, etc. For example, in the number 21200, there are 2 zeros, 1 one, 2 twos, 0 threes and 0 fours.
A small town is visited by an ice-cream truck every day. On the first day of February, the truck visits as usual and 5 children, one from each of the first 5 houses on the street buys an ice cream that is of the different flavor from each other along with a completely different topping.
Go through the details below and find out which child lives in which house and bought which ice-cream flavor with which topping:
1. Jim lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought mango ice cream.
2. Joyce, whose house has an even number, bought the cherry topping. Nancy does not live next to Joyce.
3. The blackcurrant ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the butterscotch ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have chocolate ice cream.
5. Mike had banana ice cream. He hates banana cherry.
6. The child who had the cashew topping lives in house number 5. Dustin does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.
There is a cryptic organization called Cicada 3301 that posts challenging puzzles online, possibly to recruit codebreakers and linguists.