I start and end with 500 and carry a 5 in my heart. But I require the first letter and the first number to be complete. I am the name of a King.
Who am I ?
What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it?
By using 'because' continuously three times, can you make an English statement ?
Below rebus represent famous DiCaprio movie. Can you name it?
What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
On her drawing table, Sayna lit 12 coloured candles. A few seconds later she blew two candles off.
How many candles Sayna have at the end?
A small town is visited by an ice-cream truck every day. On the first day of February, the truck visits as usual and 5 children, one from each of the first 5 houses on the street buys an ice cream that is of the different flavor from each other along with a completely different topping.
Go through the details below and find out which child lives in which house and bought which ice-cream flavor with which topping:
1. Jim lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought mango ice cream.
2. Joyce, whose house has an even number, bought the cherry topping. Nancy does not live next to Joyce.
3. The blackcurrant ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the butterscotch ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have chocolate ice cream.
5. Mike had banana ice cream. He hates banana cherry.
6. The child who had the cashew topping lives in house number 5. Dustin does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.
Jenifer is learning to drive her car. She went down a one way lane and in the wrong direction. But she do not break any law.
How come ?
Jack have ten pairs of black socks, eight pairs of white socks and seven pairs of green socks. Everything is mixed in a draw. As there is no light he were not able to identify the colour of the socks. How many of the socks did he want to take to match one pair
If a wheel has 54 spokes, how many spaces are there between the spokes?
John is asked to stand behind Jacob and Jacob is asked to stand behind John. Both of them feel confused about it and don't know what to do?
But it is quite possible, do you know how?
Jigsaw puzzles soared in popularity during the great depression, as they provided a cheap, long-lasting, recyclable form of entertainment.