In a classic wine shop, the list of three most popular wines are:
- The cost of 1 French wine bottle: 500$
- The cost of 1 German wine bottle: 100$
- The cost of 20 Dutch wine bottles: 100$
John entered the wine shop and he needs to buy
- All three types of wine bottles.
- Needs to buy Dutch wine bottles in multiples of 20.
- Need to buy 100 wine bottles in total.
John has only 10000$. How many wine bottles of each type, John must buy?
There are three boxes on a table. One of the box contains Gold and the other two are empty. A printed message contains in each box. One of the message is true and the other two are lies.
The first box says "The Gold is not here".
The Second box says "The Gold is not here".
The Third box says "The Gold is in the Second box".
Which box has the Gold?
A lion and its tamer are standing inside a cage that measures 1 unit in radius. Both of them can effortlessly run at the speed of 1 unit maximum.
1) Suppose the lion is hungry, will he be able to eat up the tamer?
2) If yes, how long can the tamer survive?
A man has to get a fox, a chicken, and a sack of corn across a river.
He has a rowboat, and it can only carry him and one other thing.
If the fox and the chicken are left together, the fox will eat the chicken.
If the chicken and the corn are left together, the chicken will eat the corn.
How does the man do it?
There is a cryptic organization called Cicada 3301 that posts challenging puzzles online, possibly to recruit codebreakers and linguists.