Sweet & very intelligent katty has 8 puppets(Jane Bird Barbie Angel Colleen Nora Lass Missy).
All puppets are of different size. She arrange all puppets to face towards the guest and tell the guess the following clues :
* Jane has three puppets bigger on its left side
* Bird has two puppets smaller on its left side
* Barbie has one puppet bigger on its right side
* Angel has two puppets smaller on its right side
* Colleen has one puppet bigger on its left side
* Nora has one puppet smaller on its left side
* Lass has four puppets bigger on its right side
* Missy has three puppets smaller on its right side
Also some puppets are inside the bigger puppets.
Assuming you are the guest , can you tell the katty how the puppets are arranged ?
Jenifer and Jesica are having a conversation.
Jenifer: I am definitely not over 30.
Jesica: I am 28 and you are surely 5 years older to me at least.
Jenifer: No, you are at least 29.
You are told that both of them are lying throughout in the conversation. Can you find their respective ages?
John was visiting his friend Jacob. He found out that his friend's wife had just killed a burglar in self-defense.
John asks Jacob about what happened and he told that "His wife was watching television when suddenly the bell rang. She thought that it is her husband Jacob but she found the burglar who attacked her instantly and she got so frightened that she killed the burglar immediately with the knife.
John asked the police to arrest his friend's wife. Why?
While preparing the table for dinner, wife came up with an idea to tease his mathematician husband. She asked her husband to pick nine toothpicks and make ten without breaking any toothpick.
The husband was also smart and did it within seconds. How ?
I purchased an awesome ice cream cone having 5 different flavour scoops.
Five flavours are pistachio, mint-chip, strawberry, marshmallow, and raspberry
I will give u some clues so that you can figure out the order of flavours from bottom to top.
1. The bottom flavour of the cone has 10 letters.
2. The marshmallow scoop is between the pistachio and the mint-chip scoop.
3. marshmallow is the raspberry scoop but below the mint-chip scoop.
So can you figure out the flavour of ice cream in order from bottom to top?
In Canada, a mathematical puzzle must be solved in order to win the lottery to classify it as a “game of skill” not gambling.