Can you name any English verb that becomes its past tense by simply rearranging the alphabets ?
What does the following BrainBat signifies?
What three numbers, none of which is zero, give the same result whether they’re added or multiplied?
There are three light switches outside a room. One of the switches is connected to a light bulb inside the room.
Each of the three switches can be either 'ON' or 'OFF'.
You are allowed to set each switch the way you want it and then enter the room(note: you can enter the room only once)
Your task is to then determine which switch controls the bulb?
What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?
I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
Joseph organises an exotic office New year party at the beach to his important fellow employees.
Following are the important people that will come to the party
2. Joseph 2 girlfriends- Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes
3. The sales head Clay Vanstone.
4. Clay Vanstone 2 associates.
5. Mr. Jeremy and his Secret Tab.
They all need to cross a small river to reach the beach, however, Joseph has got just one boat.
There are few rules for crossing the river.
1. The capacity of the boat is limited to just two people.
2. Clay Vanstone associates will not stay with Joseph without Clay Vanstone.
3. Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Joseph.
4. Mr. Jeremy would never leave the Secret Tab alone.
5. Secret Tab counts as a person.
6. Only Joseph, Clay Vanstone or Mr. Jeremy can drive the boat.
7. The two girlfriends Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Joseph.
8. No Associates would stay with Joseph without their Clay Vanstone.
9. Mr.Jeremy will not leave the Secret Tab alone.
There are are five things wrong with this sentence; only geniuses will be able to to spot all of the mitstakes
Can you identify the hidden rebus in the image below?
You are given a cube that is made with the help of 10x10x10 smaller cubes summing up to a total of 1000 smaller cubes. You are asked to take off one layer of the cubes.
How many remain now?
Only one colour, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?
The inventor of the Rubik’s Cube didn’t realize he’d built a puzzle until he scrambled it the first time and tried to restore it.