John’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?
Cristina leaves home and then she makes exactly 3 left turns and returns home where she found 2 girls wearing the mask.
Who are these two masked girls?
What does this rebus riddle means ?
What does this Rebus Picture means ?
Can you solve the tricky chess rebus puzzle below by ciphering the hidden meaning?
How many triangles can you find in this given picture?
If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse?
There are 2 sand hourglasses.
The small one can measure 5 hours and the large one can measure 7 hours.
How can we measure 16 hours with 2 sand hourglasses running together ?
1 + 9 + 8 = ?
considering, 28 + 8 + 92 = 10
A small town is visited by an ice-cream truck every day. On the first day of February, the truck visits as usual and 5 children, one from each of the first 5 houses on the street buys an ice cream that is of the different flavor from each other along with a completely different topping.
Go through the details below and find out which child lives in which house and bought which ice-cream flavor with which topping:
1. Jim lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought mango ice cream.
2. Joyce, whose house has an even number, bought the cherry topping. Nancy does not live next to Joyce.
3. The blackcurrant ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the butterscotch ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have chocolate ice cream.
5. Mike had banana ice cream. He hates banana cherry.
6. The child who had the cashew topping lives in house number 5. Dustin does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.
My cousin lives in one story house in Antarctica. His house is made the of-of sandstone. what is the color of stairs?
Jigsaw puzzles soared in popularity during the great depression, as they provided a cheap, long-lasting, recyclable form of entertainment.