Before reading ahead, you must know the fact that only one of the people here is telling the truth.
A says that B is lying.
B says that C is lying.
C says both A and B are lying.
Can you find out who is speaking the truth?
A man desired to get into his work building, however he had forgotten his code.
However, he did recollect five pieces of information
* Fifth number + Third number = 14
* The fourth number is one more than the second number.
* The first number is one less than twice the second number.
* The second number and the third number equals 10.
* The sum of all five numbers is 30.
What is the code ?
If all the below statements are true
1. Gianni was either in Italy or France in 1997.
2. If Gianni did not kill Versace, Hilton must have killed him.
3. If Versace died of suffocation, then either Gianni killed him or Versace committed suicide.
4. If Gianni was in Italy in 1997, then Gianni did not kill Versace.
5. Versace died of suffocation, but he did not kill himself.
Who killed Versace and where was Gianni in 1997?
Four people need to cross a rickety bridge at night. Unfortunately, they have only one torch and the bridge is too dangerous to cross without one. The bridge is only strong enough to support two people at a time. Not all people take the same time to cross the bridge. Times for each person: 1 min, 2 mins, 7 mins and 10 mins. What is the shortest time needed for all four of them to cross the bridge?
Chhote se Chintu Miyan,
Lambi si Pooch.
Jahan Jaye Chintu Miyan,
Wahan Jaye Pooch.
à¤›à¥‹à¤Ÿà¥‡ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤šà¥€à¤‚à¤Ÿà¥‚ à¤®à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤,
à¤²à¤‚à¤¬à¥€ à¤¸à¥€ à¤ªà¥‚à¤‚à¤›à¥¤
à¤œà¤¹à¤¾à¤ à¤œà¤¾à¤¯à¥‡ à¤šà¥€à¤‚à¤Ÿà¥‚ à¤®à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤,
à¤µà¤¹à¤¾à¤ à¤œà¤¾à¤¯à¥‡ à¤ªà¥‚à¤‚à¤›à¥¤
Artificial Intelligence has crushed all human records in the puzzle game “2048,” achieving a high score of 839,732 and beating the game in only 973 moves without using any undo.