I am an eight letter word and I am a computer terminology.
The second, third and fourth letters make an animal.
The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth letters make a weapon.
The first, second, third and fourth letters can be taken as an outcome of any exam.
The fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth letter combine to form a high end typing software.
Can you tell who am I ?
There are three boxes which are labeled as Rs100, Rs150, and Rs200. One box contains two notes of Rs. 50. The second box contains one note of Rs50 and one note of Rs100 The third box contains two Rs. 100 notes. All boxes are labeled incorrectly.
What is the minimum number of boxes you must check in order to label all boxes correctly?
A boy collects white seashells from the sea and brings them home every night. When he has enough of them, he decides to sell them to a trader.
The trader is ready to buy the shells and he asks the boy about the quantity. At this, the boy starts calculating. He has a giant box that contains 3 mini boxes. Two of them have another mini box inside. If the giant box can hold 50 shells, how many brown shells can he sell to the trader?
Joseph organises an exotic office New year party at the beach to his important fellow employees.
Following are the important people that will come to the party
2. Joseph 2 girlfriends- Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes
3. The sales head Clay Vanstone.
4. Clay Vanstone 2 associates.
5. Mr. Jeremy and his Secret Tab.
They all need to cross a small river to reach the beach, however, Joseph has got just one boat.
There are few rules for crossing the river.
1. The capacity of the boat is limited to just two people.
2. Clay Vanstone associates will not stay with Joseph without Clay Vanstone.
3. Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Joseph.
4. Mr. Jeremy would never leave the Secret Tab alone.
5. Secret Tab counts as a person.
6. Only Joseph, Clay Vanstone or Mr. Jeremy can drive the boat.
7. The two girlfriends Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Joseph.
8. No Associates would stay with Joseph without their Clay Vanstone.
9. Mr.Jeremy will not leave the Secret Tab alone.
James Bond is caught up in a mysterious scenario where the evil villain has him blindfolded. He somehow breaks through the handcuffs but is unable to get the blindfold off. Upon searching, he comes across a bow and 3 arrows. He can hear the villain speak, and thus tries to take a shot at him. He launches the first arrow, it misses the villain. He then launches the second arrow and it misses by a greater margin.
What is the probability that this third shot our James bond takes will be worse than the second shot?
There is a cryptic organization called Cicada 3301 that posts challenging puzzles online, possibly to recruit codebreakers and linguists.