You are a cab driver who pools passengers. You pick 3 people from a destination and drop 1 after an hour. 2 people climb aboard at the same time and you drop 3 at the next destination. After some time, you pick 2 passengers only to drop 1 after a short distance where 3 more passengers climb up the cab. You leave the rest of the passengers one by one to their destination and then come back home.
Can you tell the eye color of the cab driver?
Sweet & very intelligent katty has 8 puppets(Jane Bird Barbie Angel Colleen Nora Lass Missy).
All puppets are of different size. She arrange all puppets to face towards the guest and tell the guess the following clues :
* Jane has three puppets bigger on its left side
* Bird has two puppets smaller on its left side
* Barbie has one puppet bigger on its right side
* Angel has two puppets smaller on its right side
* Colleen has one puppet bigger on its left side
* Nora has one puppet smaller on its left side
* Lass has four puppets bigger on its right side
* Missy has three puppets smaller on its right side
Also some puppets are inside the bigger puppets.
Assuming you are the guest , can you tell the katty how the puppets are arranged ?
Jack and Joseph are well-known golf rivals. One Day during a match, they were level at a score of 30. Jack hit a bad shot and Joseph added 10 to his score. Joseph then hit an awesome shot and he won the game.
In Canada, a mathematical puzzle must be solved in order to win the lottery to classify it as a “game of skill” not gambling.