In a classic wine shop, the list of three most popular wines are:
- The cost of 1 French wine bottle: 500$
- The cost of 1 German wine bottle: 100$
- The cost of 20 Dutch wine bottles: 100$
John entered the wine shop and he needs to buy
- All three types of wine bottles.
- Needs to buy Dutch wine bottles in multiples of 20.
- Need to buy 100 wine bottles in total.
John has only 10000$. How many wine bottles of each type, John must buy?
I have two coins.
* One of the coins is a faulty coin having a tail on both sides of it.
* The other coin is a perfect coin (heads on side and tail on other).
I blindfold myself and pick a coin and put the coin on the table. The face of the coin towards the sky is the tail.
What is the probability that another side is also tail?
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
The inventor of the Rubik’s Cube didn’t realize he’d built a puzzle until he scrambled it the first time and tried to restore it.