On a magical land of Mexico , all the animal in the land are rational.
There are 10 tigers and one goat.
Tiger can eat goat but since it's a magical land , the tiger who eats the goat , turns into goat and then can be eaten by the remaining tiger(s).
If we leave them for some time then how many goat and tiger will be there , when we come back ?
A man desired to get into his work building, however he had forgotten his code.
However, he did recollect five pieces of information
* Fifth number + Third number = 14
* The fourth number is one more than the second number.
* The first number is one less than twice the second number.
* The second number and the third number equals 10.
* The sum of all five numbers is 30.
What is the code ?
In Canada, a mathematical puzzle must be solved in order to win the lottery to classify it as a “game of skill” not gambling.