Usually, a boxing match consists of twelve rounds. In a particular friendly match between two heavyweights, the match was finished in the ninth round itself as one of the boxers knocked out the other one.
But, in that fight, no man threw even a single punch.
How can this be possible?
A Japanese ship is sailing in the Indian Ocean. The captain of the ship feels tired and decides to take shower to be rejuvenated. He goes to take the shower after keeping his diamond-studded Rolex watch and gold chain on the table.
When he comes back after 15 minutes, he finds them missing. There are 4 crew members on the ship and he calls them one by one to ask them what they were doing in that duration.
Following are the answers:
1. Crew 'A' who is the cook replies that he was cooking mutton for the crew members.
2. Crew 'B' who is a housekeeper tells that he was sleeping in his room.
3. Crew 'C' who is the engineer says that he was checking on the generator.
4. Crew 'D' who is another housekeeper says that he was correcting the hoisted flag that was put upside down.
It took only a couple of seconds for the captain to find the thief. Can you find the thief too?
In a fruit store, there was a unique weighing machine that was made to weigh only cherries and strawberries as they were priced the same.
Other fruits like watermelons or mango had different machines as they were expensive.
A man successfully buys watermelons at the price of cherries. How?
1. How can we put an elephant in the refrigerator?
2. How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator?
3. The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal?
4. You come to a crocodile-infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across?
What is greater than gold but cannot be bought. it can never be sold and can earn if its sought. though it can be broken, it can still be fixed. for by birth it can't start nor by death it is ended.what am i?
Artificial Intelligence has crushed all human records in the puzzle game “2048,” achieving a high score of 839,732 and beating the game in only 973 moves without using any undo.