1. How can we put an elephant in the refrigerator?
2. How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator?
3. The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal?
4. You come to a crocodile-infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across?
I purchased an awesome ice cream cone having 5 different flavour scoops.
Five flavours are pistachio, mint-chip, strawberry, marshmallow, and raspberry
I will give u some clues so that you can figure out the order of flavours from bottom to top.
1. The bottom flavour of the cone has 10 letters.
2. The marshmallow scoop is between the pistachio and the mint-chip scoop.
3. marshmallow is the raspberry scoop but below the mint-chip scoop.
So can you figure out the flavour of ice cream in order from bottom to top?
You are a prisoner sentenced to death. The Emperor offers you a chance to live by playing a simple game. He gives you 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles, and 2 empty bowls. He then says, 'Divide these 100 marbles into these 2 bowls. You can divide them any way you like as long as you use all the marbles. Then I will blindfold you and mix the bowls around. You then can choose one bowl and remove ONE marble. If the marble is WHITE you will live, but if the marble is BLACK... you will die.'
How do you divide the marbles up so that you have the greatest probability of choosing a WHITE marble?
You are confined in a room and given two metal rods. Out of these two rods, one is magnet and the other is the iron rod. They look starkly similar. You don't have any other metal object in the room.
How will you decide which one of those is magnet?
The inventor of the Rubik’s Cube didn’t realize he’d built a puzzle until he scrambled it the first time and tried to restore it.